Saturday, October 2, 2010

Yujai

The Yujai Console from The Japasia collection. Pictured here in Wenge, Palisander and black stained Mahogany for the inside of the opening which also has two spot lights that light up through the glass top giving a beautiful light and sexy shadows at night especially in a dark entrance with dim lights.

This piece was placed in the middle of a large room as a divider rather than against the wall. The owners say that they love to use it as a counter for drinks during parties and large gatherings.

3 comments:

Karena said...

This is a true work of art Tareq!! Love the lines and the lighting element!

Karena
Art by Karena

Artist said...

The color combination is catching, really great. I am painting through synesthesia which makes me see colors when I hear names and numbers. These colors I transform in paintings. Colors are my life.

DesignTies said...

Love it!! I'm sure Yujai is even more stunning when the light is glowing through the glass top. I think using it as a room divider is a great idea -- it can be enjoyed from every angle and be a real showpiece in a room :-)

Kelly

Related Posts with Thumbnails