Monday, December 6, 2010

Creation Of Beauty

“ Love of beauty is taste. The creation of beauty is art”  Ralph Waldo Emerson

P1010009aCushion Collection By Qerat


Karena said...

Tareq your cushion collection is very artful and luxurious. Love, love them!

Art by Karena

Susan said...

Your cushions are so very lovely. I agree with Karena, when I look at them I immediately think Luxury.

Kelly @ JAX does design said...

I love, love, LOVE your cushions! Which I'm sure has nothing to do with the fact that I love, love, LOVE purple ;-) The fabric looks so soft and luxurious, and the patterns are beautiful. I also love how you've combined the different patterns and textures.

A few of these would look fabulous in my living room... how much to ship from Jordan to Canada?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails